Another batch of 2010 Sundance films were announced yesterday, including some of the bigger premieres and the Park City at Midnight section, which is where all the genre goodness lies. Once again, some of the highlights include:
- Jack Goes Boating: An offbeat love story between two working class NYC couple. Starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and also his directorial debut.
- The Killer Inside Me: Michael Winterbottom thriller about a homicidal deputy sheriff. Starring Casey Affleck.
- Nowhere Boy: John Lennon biopic covering his early years.
- The Runaways: Joan Jett biopic starring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning.
- Twelve: Joel Schumacher drama about rich kids in Manhattan, starring Emma Roberts, Kiefer Sutherland, and 50 Cent.
- Splice: Sci-fi thriller about genetic engineering from the director of Cube and starring Adrien Brody and Sarah Polley.
- Louis C.K.: Hilarious: Stand up comedy concert film starring Louis C.K.!
- Countdown to Zero: Documentary on the threat of nuclear war.
- Teenage Paparazzo: Adrien Grenier (Entourage) explores the effects of celebrity on culture.
Okay, now I’m starting to regret the fact that we won’t be there! Check out the full list of out of competition films via the link below.» Related Link: 2010 Sundance Out of Competition Line-Up